Having grown up on a reservation and dealt with Indians their take on the whole wildlife management program is zero.. They will shoot everything up when its all gone they will blame that damn white man! But you do have a few tribes that see a benefit to managing the herd look at the white mtn apache. Anyhow in AK I don't know why they are violating the law most folks out in the bush get tier hunts and get a jump start on the rest of us that live on the road system. Probably one of the biggest time bombs on hunting/rights/etc is in unit 13. Drum roll please..... Ol Walt from GlennAllen benefits from this he gets 4 federal caribou tags, 1 federal moose tag(this hunt starts in August in unit 13), probably puts in for the Unit 13 Tier permit, and slums it with a state moose harvest ticket. On top of all of this he gets to hunt in Wrangell-StElias national park.

Last edited by 79S; 08/30/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.