Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Anyone out there have any experience with a PTR rifle. They have moved to South Carolina from the Northeast to get away from the anti-gunners, lower taxes, lower wage rates etc.

They were in the news recently for having some financial issues due to downturn in gun sales, cost of the move and all. Apparently they are pulling out of that. Hope so. They're your neighbors and I'd surely look at one of their rifles if I were looking for an HK type.

Hmmmm....interesting. I know that they located in the lower part of SC and got quite a few sate grants to do it. As I work in a similar area, those grants have strings attached that don't always allow someone to just pull out ('Course, depends on the deal reached). That is what happened to the MSAR in NC, when they were not getting the sales, they tried to pull out and found it better to just shut than fight the state Gub-mint over it

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.