Hi all,

I'm starting to get into elk hunting and have been practicing with diaphragm calls for a couple of years now. I always had a hard time with the Primos calls, so last year I bought "The Remedy" by Bugling Bulls and it made a huge difference. Thinking I was on to something, I bought a bunch more Bugling Bulls calls (Mellow Yellow, All Star, and Raging Bull). I have got the Mellow Yellow making consistent calls, but the All Star and Raging Bull both seem to be inconsistent for me. If I start with low pressure I can locate bugle fine, but the high-low pressure of chuckles ends up with some bad sounds mixed in. I'm new to tuning these calls (although I did improve the Mellow Yellow by tuning). Any idea what I am doing wrong? Curious why The Remedy works no problem and the others seem off.

Thanks for any advice.

SS

"To be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. To be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them."
-Henry Van Dyke