Originally Posted by coyote268
I'm 78 and a retired Gunsmith and love this site. What I don't understand is if somebody asks a question or seeks some imput they are bashed for it. If you have to belittle someone for asking something weather to gain knowledge or get the answer to a question why not let nature take its course in a civil manner. Just my .02. Now if we were talking about Hillary let the bashing begin.

Sir, thank you for that. I read that bashing and thought "such big type, such a little mind."

As I stated, deer here are in the 165-180 pound class, but really 180 is a whopper unless it is on a big patch of private land and feeder fed, which is not how I get the pleasure of hunting, so again, 30-06 is almost more than needed. Of course, those that post things such as you allude don't read it, there are just there to bash.

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.