Bear with me while I complain. I placed an order for a .431" H&I sizing die from Midway USA and received the order four days later. No problem with this......however, upon opening the package, I discovered that the die was without an O-ring and even worse, no lift punch in the die. Also in the package was a red card asking that if there was a problem with any Lyman product, that it should be returned to Lyman CS. This card was from Lyman, not Midway. So that is what I did..........

Lyman received the die at their front desk at 9:20 AM on August 13th. I have called them twice, both times they confirmed that they had received my shipment and both times promised that I would have the complete die back in my hands by the end of that week. The second week ended last Friday and I still don't have the die in today's mail. The excuse given for the delay was that their orders are filled in the order they are received. Must be a lot of crappy products being replaced.

Over the years, I have used a lot of Lyman products and still have many on my loading bench. Probably not in the future............ Anyone else have problems with Lyman customer service or their products?

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug