Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Get a TRUGLO 3x9 by 40 from Natchez Shooter's Supply for 120 bucks. You get an illuminated red/green BDC reticle and a clearer image than the Luepold I took off my 375 H&H. I have the 3x9 on my .223 Mod. 70, and put one on a Marlin 45-70 for a friend of mine. I put a 3x12 on the long action Mauser 375 because the 3x9 wasn't quite long enough to fit. The 3x12 by 40 costs a whopping $140.

These three scopes Are clear, sharp, and track and hold their zero. The 375 has well over 200 rounds on it, and the 45-70 in excess of 300. I don't know how many rounds have gone through the .223. The durability is there, you get a lighted BDC reticle with brightness control and you can change it from red to green by turning the brightness knob. At less than a hundred fifty bucks, what's not to like? One of you guys needs to twist off and try one of these scopes. I did, and was hooked when I found out how good they are.

Get out of here...you're drunk.

I wouldn't pay a 3rd of that for a TruGlo. You must have NEVER looked through decent glass.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson