Originally Posted by USMC2602
Picked up a new old stock Crossman 766, put a Leupold compact 6x on it, which I think I've now ruined and will be sending back to Leupold. Current count out the kitchen and garage windows is 21 in 3 weeks. Even my bride said, I don't care what you do, just kill the little bastards. They should not have gotten on her bird feeders on the deck!

Anyway, would appreciate your recommendations on an airgun scope in the $100-200 range that will hold a zero and ruin some more tree rats' days.

And before you say it, yes, I know putting the Leupold on it was a dipschitt move....

You think you ruined a Leupold scope on an air rifle that is a pump-up, rather than a spring action?

I seriously doubt it. I've had Leopold scopes on .338 Win Mags, and didn't mess them up.

If you want a scope that is more in tune to air rifles, get one with an adjustable objective suited to shorter ranges. I use CenterPoint scopes on my airguns. They work great, and hold zero well.

http://www.crosman.com/optics/scopes

The AO deal eliminates parallax at shorter ranges for better accuracy than scopes that have a set parallax for 100 yards.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!