These are all new old stock T-grips made by Melvin Tyler, Oklahoma City, OK.

I have multiples of everything listed, so if you want more than one let me know. $20 + 5 shipping. One shipping charge for up to 4 pieces. Mix and match. Just check with me on quantity first. #8 polished is pictured.

Here are the models that I have and what is printed on the boxes:

#3R Black
For Smith & Wesson, round butt model 10, 12, 19, all K-frame round butt models with standard regular grips.

#8 polished or black
For Ruger, Security Six, Speed Six, Police Service Six with standard factory grips.

#20A-5 Polished
For Colt, Cobra, Agent, Courier, Detective Special, Diamondback, Police Positive Special, Police Positive (late model), wide butt and wide space between trigger guard and stocks. Other like frame size Colt revolvers round or square butt with regular stocks.

#20A-6 Polished
For Colt, Official Police, Official Model, Target, Trooper, Python, 357, New Service and heavy frame Colt revolvers with regular stocks.

#20B-1 Black
For Smith & Wesson (late model) large trigger guard Chief, Kit gun, Airweight, Centennial, Body guard, and like frame Smith & Wesson, square or round butt revolvers.

#20B-2 Black
For Smith & Wesson (old model) (small trigger guard) Chief, Terrier, Hand Ejector, and like frame Smith & Wesson revolvers. Also Rossi, EIG E9 and I.N.A. Tiger.

#20B-3 Black
For Smith & Wesson (square butt) Military & Police K22, K32, K38, Masterpiece, Combat, Combat Magnum and like frame size Smith & Wesson revolvers, that have regular stocks.

#20B-7 Black
For Colt, Police Positive, Police Positive Special, Detective Special, and like frame size Colt revolvers with regular stocks. Old Model narrow butt and narrow space for grip.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

NRA Life Member