I have a couple 350s. For all round use the Ruger is the way to go. The extra mag length has obvious advantages with heavies but also found it a great advantage with Barnes 180 TTSXs.

The barnes would need to be seated below the ogive to bring them under 2.800 in turn the bullet would not hold in the case. Could cut the necks down and be ok but would eat up as much powder space as a 225. Loaded out to 2.89 over TAC and I am pushing just over 3000 FPS. Hell of a whitetail combo and shoots within fractions of an inch as flat as 140 grain 7mm08 out to 350 yards.

Only issue I had was feeding. Ruger took care of it all on their dime. Now the slickest feeding rifle I own.

Other rifle I have is a Rem 7 mannlicher from the custom shop. Very nice handy rifle. Shoots barnes 200 grain TSX around 2700 FPS. Got it setup with a low power scope. Close range thumper that will get the job done out to 250 yards or so. But more intended for under 150 work.

Of the two I would keep the Ruger if I had to choose. Will run anything you could ever want to in a 350. Much more accurate with a wider range of loads than the remington.Being the all weather version it will handle way harder use or abuse. Also a little more confident in Ruger when it comes to customer service should it ever be needed.