Jeezus Fhuqking Christ...this DUMBFHUQKTITUDE is amazing,in it's volume. Hint.

WOW!

There's a fence-hoppin'/barbwire poppin' Texan,quizzing folks on "focus"...despite her "reputed" decades of "experience"?!? Now THAT schit is fhuqking funny,beings she has none! Hint.

Anywhoo...A/O sucks heavy ass,due it's optical and mechanical concessions. Hint.

Side Focus is yet another compromise,due the integrity of the mechanical means. Hint.

What has GLARINGLY been missed thus far,is that modest X's require far less parallax massaging. Hint.

Fact being and assuming a Killing Rifle of 6x or less,I MUCH prefer no parallax adjustment,of any means. Hint.

Now in retrospect and forced to reflect...rear-focus parallax takes the cake. It's both positive and unobtrusive. Hint.

I get a kick outta the Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks who source glass by "looks"! That schit IS fhuqking funny! Hint.

If only because I gun glass in all configurations and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,it's a breeze to scribe CONFIRMED parallax settings,as reference points. ALL you Stupid Fhuqks,better read that again. Hint.

I'd post pics,but it would burst the decades old Texas Bubbles and swipe Imaginary Pretend Ignore,from the Do Nothing Fhuqks who need it most.

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laffin' sooooooooooooooo hard.

Hint.

[Linked Image]