Originally Posted by TWR
Well PWA built some with the pins drilled crooked and broke hammers pretty often, RR put some out with the grip screw drilled at the wrong angle, made the gap wide enough to eat up your finger even with an enhanced trigger guard.

Combat or not, they have to be machined correctly. I just asked who they were cause they are a new player in the AR market. New players selling the cheapest products don't usually have a good record. They spent 40 years in the automotive business, only a few years in the gun industry.

No one ever said that any company is perfect...

My first Zeiss scope was a lemon... did not keep me from continuing to buy them though...

Point was as long as its right, its fine, no particular name is needed and not worth paying for IMHO.

Imagine my expensive Colt lower gun shooting great groups and then laying my cheap EA company lower gun next to it shoot as good if not better groups....

Parts kits have had crooked holes before too.. I saw that as early as the early 80s or late 70s sometime...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....