Help me pick a stainless/synthetic 30-06. I'm set on those details.

Rifles I'm considering: Savage 116 w/ hinged floorplate, FN Winchester M70 Ultimate Shadow/SS, and Montana Rifle Co. X2. (pretty much in order of increasing cost and weight). I've never handled the MRC X2 but I have the other two. M70 feels nicer than the 116 but accuracy rep is on the side of the latter. MRC wins with my preferred features but reviews seems inconsistent and it's the heaviest.

I'll be putting a Zeiss 3-9x40 Conquest with Talley LW's atop this rig. I already have the glass so that's set. It'll be my main hunting rifle for northern U.S. and Ontario whitetails, black bear, eventually elk and hopefully someday moose.

Further info: I don't think I could love a gun as ugly as the Tikka no matter how accurate. No offense to those who do love them. Also, I think the Kimber Montana will be too light. Doesn't sound fun to shoot, though this will be a hunting gun. I don't live or hunt in the mountains as of right now. I'm sure I'll get one eventually, though.

Yes I've used the search function... that's how I got to these three. Am I missing any obvious answers? Is it a tossup?

I need me an '06.