Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I thought several of the lines, scenes, were pretty good.
1. I thought the burial thing was silly, the buzzards got to eat too.
2. I keep thinking a ruger 10/22 and a half dozen 50 round mags with a snuffer can would take care of most issues.
3. I like rick's comments that some of the survivors "get it" as to what they have to become, others just have to die.
4. I wonder what they use for laundry soap given they seem to run around with the critters blood/guts all over them.
4. The redheaded guy had a great line about picking a guy's blown up brains out of his ears.
5. I wonder why every episode they don't have one of those kbar knives strapped to a pole to finish off the walking dead. Like a pig sticker for hunting boar. Sure would keep the clothes cleaner.

No longer have cable TV so gonna sign up for this on some channel that shows AMC on the Roku box. Can't miss my Walking Dead! wink

#2 and #5 are things I've thought about for a while. Hell, it's Georgia (or now VA) they're going to find .22 ammo in every farm house. And a screwdriver blade stuck into the end of a 3 foot long wooden handle from a rake would be something I'd never be without.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!