I think I'm still down a bit form April. I'm doing much better now that I started investing on my own. I was in a bunch of loaded Franklin funds and they are very lethargic funds. I took them to Fidelity and bought all non load funds and they are doing much better. The Franklin funds were not "bad " funds but there are so many funds you can buy through Fidelity it is unreal. I study new funds and started adding money 6 weeks ago. A bit late but doing good. I also put in $1,700 in A biotech and 2k in a health fund last week, . They did very good today . I was not late on buying those so I jumped in just in time. Healthcare and biotech funds were down cause Hillary started running her mouth about drug profits. Still a good time to buy though. I still have a bit more to put in but dont know what now that stocks are getting kind pif high. Might see a slight correction soon . Seems I find there is always something that is down for no reason. I might go with AGNC this week. It is a REIT. Think this is a good idea. Pays 13% dividends and the value should go up soon even if interest goes up a bit. They never missed a dividend payment in 8 yrs. Anyone buy REIT's?

Last edited by ihookem; 11/02/15.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23