Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by logdog
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by logdog
Always wear your hardhat.
You guys are a trip. Who ever said they cut firewood and such. Is not experienced.
When your on a fuggin hill side drop 1000 feet oaks and doing it successfully. And doing so for 20 years then you're experienced. And who ever says a oak doesn't grow to 1000 feet... Is a fuggin idiot, and shouldn't be talkin to me about fuggin tampon chaps....

Iffin' I was fuggin you, I'd "hire" a few fuggin illegals to do the dirty work on the banks.

No fuggin tampon chaps or hardhats required.

I wish you would just carry around my saw gas.... You would be humbled for sure... We don't cut firewood and bean poles boy....

Wanker.
nYou guys want to talk like big tree cutters. " I'm going got get me some far wood, and wear me some chaps so I'sa don't cut cut my vagina....." Well the. Let's talk experience. You guys crack me up.. I wore chaps didn't like them... Threw em in the truck about 18 years ago and are probably still in it out in the field. So as I said.... If your not experienced, wear chaps. I was just replying to the sarcasm of my first post, about cuttin a million feet a year. I was just voicing my opinion about experience and proper saw handling and sharpening. Those two will put you in the hospital faster than any tree falling.