Yes it's just now getting into the high to mid 60s, remember I'm way south of you. I night fished the first week of October shirtless! It was still that warm. My buddy Knobby was still wake boarding.

It's not turned over yet I don't think as the whole lake is clear as a bell, probably 8' visibility. The water coming out of the dam is about 55 so I'd say it will turn over closer to that temp, I may be wrong though. I used to know all this stuff but I quit bass fishing for 5 years and I'm forgetful. I usually fish shallow in the backs of creeks where fresh water comes in during turnover.

Idk what is going on but it was tough. When it turns over here it's usually redish brown and dirty as the devil. I haven't been spanked like that in years! It reminds me of a Bassmaster tournament here back in the early 90s. The first day it was so bad pros were leaving, on the second day big weights where coming in, all caught on a buzzbait'n in the snow. Crazy stuff this bass fishing, they are where you catchem.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner