Don't take me wrong on this as I married an officer and have nothing but respect for most..I call them officers not cops out of respect.

The problem I see is the police family that sticks together, right or wrong.Not admitting officers are human and do make mistakes,some worse than others and any investigation,especially on other officers, is going to show the true facts only,not what really happened.We know this is not true all the time.

In this case,will the deputies report over ride what the witness's saw and experienced.Maybe the witness's are getting there statements out so they won't be thrown under the rug in the ISP investigation.

If the ISP report comes out negative to the victim, will that nullify what others saw and went through as if it didn't happen.I think it is good the other side is being heard before the official ISP report comes out.

Had none of this came out, it would be easy to just say Jack fired his weapon first and the officers took appropriate measures to protect those on scene or they feared for there lives.

We now know different.