In case any of you are wondering, or maybe you have a different experience?

I never really expected a simple spring scale to read very well, better then a guess sure, but not dead nuts. Especially not linear across the whole scale. However my opinion is changed now. Seriously changed for good.

I was setting the draw weight of a bow for a fella that I was helping. I happen to have a very accurate digital scale that is flawless as verified by the certified butcher scale where I deal in a meat business. My digital scale is as accurate as the official seal certified meat scale.

While doing this, i happened to notice my boga grip in the boat where it was parked. I grabbed it and thought I would see just how accurate it was. Well...... stunned to say the least. I checked it every two pounds to 30 pounds the greatest error was at 18 lbs which it read 18.2lbs. that is 2/10 of a pound I did not set it for Oz. just tenths.

In most cases the weight was exact, those that were not exact would have the 0.1 digit flickering on and off. Up to 15 it was 100% exactly perfect. At 16 it was 16.1- at 18 it was 18.2, and at 19 it was 19.1 from there it was perfect the rest of the way to 30lbs.

Maybe I got a good one and I'm just lucky. Anyone else check theirs? How close are your Boga grips?

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)