Thanks guys. I was able to reach out to Mitchell through other channels. He’s still resolving his membership problems with the NZ folks. I hope that he works things out because I understand that he is very passionate about competitive shooting (and is quite a good shooter) and it would be sad to see someone denied access to a sport they clearly love. Unfortunately he has ruffled a few kiwi feathers (pun intended) on some of the safety issues on the range. I’m not in a position to hold an opinion on issue, other than observing that both sides have become rather entrenched in their points of view. Mitchell may simply need to accept that, regardless of the merits of what he is saying, the Kiwis are not going to change their position on the matter, and the best thing that he can do is accept he has done all that can be reasonably done and to now drop the matter and focus on his primary passion, competitive shooting. If someone gets hurt because his concerns were ignored, that is regrettable, but it is what it is. And I say this as one who has, on more than one occasion, been in exactly the same position as he is now.