Originally Posted by claybreaker
Congrats to Kelli on a SUPER nice bull.

A couple of questions
Rifle, Cartridge, Scope?
Did you find the second bullet? How much do you think it contributed to the kill?

excellent video.... that's not your first one.

Be Safe,

Thanks. I'm real proud with how she handled the cold, hiked, and stayed compose during the shot. She's a real trooper.

I've been messing around with putting videos together the last couple of years while out hunting. It's fun, but I have lots to learn. During the hunt I hate recording then I usually am wishing I would have recorded this and that lol. For me music is the hard part.

The rifle is a Borden alpine mag, 300 wsm with a Leupold VX-6 on top. Absolutely love the rifle. When I first found the site a few years back and was wanting a custom, many people lead me to its specs. Thing shoots dimes with factory ammo.

I found the first bullet but not the second. As far as I could tell it never excited the chest cavity. I honestly feel that the second shot was the one that did him in. He didn't go but ten yards from where he was and had been dead a while. I thought we were going to lose a lot of the hind quarter but we lost nearly nothing from the shot.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Last edited by Gledeasy; 11/19/15.