Originally Posted by curdog4570
It's pretty obvious that some members just resent the attention he gets......... which SHOULD be theirs.

One of the ways Larry was helpful was in saving you time - going down some different powder roads, for instance.

me: Thinkin' maybe RL 22 would add more oomph.

Larry : You won't like it in that case... Imr 7828 is where it's at.

Now if I had kept the conversation going by asking,"Why", "how do you know?", "That doesn't make sense" etc.....

AS SO MANY ON HERE ARE PRONE TO DO.... well, yeah, he could get a tad hostile.

I think you missed on that one big time.

No one wants the attention that lil prick gets.

As to powders and such in cases, I don't trust one persons word, especially a mouthy abrasive one, but there is data all over books, internet, callign or emailng the makers of the products and you come to the educated/verified answer instead of listening to one persons thoughts, almost universally much safer and nets as good or better results.

Of course I work for same type, that you don't dare ask him why. I won't be much longer htough, as quickly as I can get out, its not worth having to listen to him anymore than I have to.

Life is MUCH to SHORT to put up with those types, especially when their input is available other ways.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....