I think the whole political establishment of both parties is whistling past the graveyard. They keep whistling a tune about how Trump can't win. They said the same thing about Reagan being an unserious candidate. He crushed Bush in the primaries and Carter and then Mondale in two general elections. Reagan was hated by the Republican establishment. I see a lot of similarities. The rest of the Republican field has the charisma of dead fish and will be crushed in a general election. Trump may not be the ultra conservatives man but he beats the hell out of the alternative Hillary Clinton. I think Cruz would be a great president but he has little chance of winning the Republican nomination much less the general election. Now if Trump should win the Presidency I would dearly love to see Cruz on the Supreme court where he could do real good for this country for a generation. Fiorina might be a good VP candidate but I'm not sure about that. Need someone level headed and articulate to balance the showmanship of Trump and give women swing voters another reason to vote Republican. Most importantly we need a Republican to win and stack the supreme court with strict constructionist.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !