I read the American hunter article about a Wis. bow hunter that was attacked by 3 wolves. Luckily he had his .380 on him and he put one into the closest wolf that tried to grab his leg. I know it is rare but seems to be happening more often with bears and wolves. It also happened in the same area a few weeks after this incident when a son and his dad were surrounded by a few wolves. The father shot into the air twice before they ran off. ( Cold day in hell I would just shoot into the air.) Now I look at my trail cam and find a bear on my cam 15 min. after I leave the stand. It licked my trail cam , and then appeared to walk off a bit. Then comes back and starts knocking my cam around. I have baited bear for years and this never happened to a cam of mine. The only thing I can think of is I had some Tink's I spilled on my glove a bit. [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23