Was suggested to post in this optics forum. I think having level crosshairs is massively important, and after hearing complaints about the price of existing levels, I came up with my own design at a much lower price point that competitors. Originally I made these for a few friends, who showed a few more, etc, and now I've been selling quite a few of the little guys.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A clamshell design is utilized so only one bolt is needed, easing installation and adding simplicity. The levels are made on a 3D printer, using ABS filament, which is quite strong, and holds up just fine to heavy recoil. I wouldn't suggest dropping a rifle on it, but then again I wouldn't suggest dropping a rifle on an aluminum level either.

Above are a few pictures of painted and bare levels, and one installed on a GA Precision PRS rifle with a Bushnell XRS scope, some of the largest knobs I could find. I also have an adjustable level, for those who have the issue of tightening on a scope, and accessories ever so slightly moving. If you're interested, or have feedback I'd love to hear it! My (developing) website is:

mkmachining.com