[Linked Image]

I've been prototyping on a new chassis that I think will make a big impact on the bolt action market. There are historical downfalls of the bullpup format, namely trigger pull and feel, bolt position, and length of pull issues. Through some unique design features, I think these issues have all been addressed.

What you see here is V2 of my chassis, which will be done within a month of so. It features tool free adjustable length of pull, recoil pad cant, and cheekpiece adjustment. With an allen wrench you can adjust recoil pad height, and I'm working towards making it hand-adjustable as well.

What you don't see is a bolt extension that will be offered, to put the bolt back in a conventional position. Trigger linkage is accomplished via some unique design and tight machining tolerances. My first prototype increased pull weight from 2.5 to 2.75lbs with an Xmark trigger. A major trigger company is going to be receiving V2 of the chassis for some R&D on a custom trigger unit just for this chassis, and I'm confident it will feel great.

The entire design is very modular, and eventually I will offer the chassis for several popular bolt actions. First up is the Remington 700 short action because of it's sheer popularity in the market. Once production is up and running there will be several options for the rear section and forend of the chassis, along with a variety of finishes.

I'm sure I left out something, but if you have any questions just ask and I'd be glad to answer them! For more developmental info, you can check out my facebook page at "MK Machining", or my website at mkmachining.com

From years of competitive shooting and working in the industry, I believe I've come up with a solid idea that is turning into a physical one, and I'm excited with prototyping so far!