Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Car washes are a popular spot for car jackings. Guy drives in with bling wheels and the punks pop a cap in his ass and drive off.

the predators are adaptive. I generally sit in my car while wife goes in store for groceries. Watching her entering, watching her leaving store.
one: a young black guy cruising the rows of cars on a skateboard looking for targets, like an older couple loading stuff in back of suv. Calls members of the pack, and they swarm the vehicle.
two: Young black guys cruzing neighborhood on bicycles spotting for the guys in the van around the corner, using radios. Checking doors, gates, signs nobody home. Then they swarm in.
They use underage people aware it takes an act of God to end up in detention or lockdown.
We had a guy stick a gun in a 7month pregnant womens belly at the local safeway last year.
The same store my wife was at, getting in the car which automatically locks the doors. And a guy coming up telling her she needed to get out, had a flat tire. I don't think so.
Or the self service gas station where you are half asleep pumping gas, and the drivers door is open with the purse on the seat.
They move fast too. I have had a number approach me in a parking lot wanting to beg money, they are on you quick.
oh yeah, that safeway has the pharmacy in the back. Narcotics are now in a safe. Two armed robberies last year. Translated, you have to be aware standing in line to pick up a prescription.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/28/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO