Originally Posted by shaman
This reminds me of a story from back around my junior year in High School. I had a mixed bunch of friends who used to regularly come over on Saturday night to hang out.

A few years previous to this, a family had moved in on the street. The mother was a real piece of work. She was moderately attractive, and used to harass the neighbor boys sexually. It was all talk, but was filled with a lot of innuendo. You could tell she was just playing you. She also had this habit of undressing with the shades up.

So here it is 2155 ET, we'd just finished listening to my new copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here. I jump up and start handing out binos, telescopes-- whatever I could scrounge up, and we all ran to the window to watch Misses C. take her clothes off. Ours was the house at the end of the Cul-de-Sac. Her's was a few doors up with the side facing our front.

At 2201 ET the show began. It lasted less than a minute, because even at 100 yards, she could see a dozen high-schoolers plastered across our upstairs windows.

Thanks, Misses C., wherever you are. That was a heck of a show.

With a dozen high schoolers watching her undress...did your binoculars fog up?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington