Dooger,

Micro slick isn't needed on the remington's IMHO because there is plenty of clearance for smooth function after coating. Plus, micro slick only provides 50% of the corrosion and wear protection that "H" series cerakote provides. These are direct facts from NIC that they gave to me.

Micro Slick does go on thinner at about half the thickness of "H" series. I have used it in the past and was never that impressed with it. Most folks are wanting cerakote for the protection it provides against chemicals and the elements. Why give up 50% of the main quality if not needed. Color of micro slick is a good match with sniper gray and it lays very nice like any other color.

Hopefully this answers some of your pointed questions reloader28. If i was "curt" as you stated, I apologize because I sure don't remember our conversation and I tend to get talking quite fast sometimes and too much most of the times.

Above is what I have told countless guys that have asked me about micro slick. Again, IMHO. If you still want it, by all means I can apply it. I just try to give my honest opinion when asked.

Eddie Fosnaugh
www.fosnaughcustoms.com