Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Answer....

Miss Lynn, since you always post Adele videos I thought I would share a story about one of my very good friends and probably the most squared away NCO I have ever worked with. She was headed to a Adele concert with a friend and posted on the book of face about "what do you do at an Adele concert, stand around and cry?"

She went and had a great time, I guess Adele is quite the character between songs and her language isn't PG rated.

I am glad your friend enjoyed Adele. Adele is quite the lady, she so connects and shares with her audiences, and most of all makes you feel like you belong there with her, like a bunch of mates just sitting around having a good time, and passing time by in the best of ways. I am looking forward to her Manchester Concert on March 11, I think it's going to be a night to remember. Now I just have to convince a certain person that they want to go too grin

Adele sings songs that fill every crack in my heart, and gives a nod to true love and it's forever existence.

The "Hello" video above was made just a few miles down the road from where I am right now, she took our Valley by storm in a wonderful and gracious way.

This is a longer version of the "Lovesong" video I posted earlier, Adele chats a bit in the beginning of it, and you get a taste of her humour....