Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

Then I stand corrected and thank you. It is important knowledge to for all of us to keep track of. smile

No problem, and yes, it is. Anything the WaffenAFTE can use against you is always good to have straight. wink

Good luck, or condolences, on your move to the PRK.

Luckily I moved to Az in 2001 but I had to come back over here temporarily and recently to try and uproot my 80 yr old Father from his pioneer roots that go back over a hundred years here.

But when I was a resident here I had an FFL and sold firearms for awhile. Ca regulations kept changing by the day and they tried every angle they could to stall my sales or set me up (with legal language) for a fall every chance they got. I had to finally just give up the idea and send the FFL back because to keep it you are supposed to be "actively engaged" in transferring arms. So I no longer trust one thing they put out as honest. There is always a "got ya" deception behind it of some kind.

Just wanted to share with those that might have to so that they would know what was new about bringing already owned arms into Ca. smile

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.