Just for discussion. Since probably the majority of No1 buyers read this forum....

While grabbing a 9.3x74R for under $1K from CDNN seems like a great deal, it probably wasn't such a great deal to Ruger or Lipseys.

What it means is that they came out with a No1 in a really cool caliber and WE, the No1 buying public, did not buy enough of them!

How many more times will that happen before Ruger or Lipseys decides its not worth making them any more?

WE need to make sure every No1 in every caliber sells out every year! sortuv voting with our wallets.

Ruger/Lipseys can help by putting nice wood on them!

I'd suggest making them in cool calibers would help them sell too, but I have no idea why 7.62x39 is more popular than 9.3x74R!

The other problem I have is not knowing what next year's calibers will be... should I spend money this year on something in a less cool caliber like that 1S in '06 or wait till next year to see if they offer a 1A in .275 Rigby, or K1A in 7x57, or 1S in 8x57 or 1H in .450NE or .470NE?

of course if CDNN is blowing out the '06 in '16 maybe I can afford that in addition to the 2016 model smile

Any thoughts?

Poole