Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm very happy with it.
I did a little bit more testing of the 500gn reloads today. As it was very hot today I went to my range and sat the rifle in the rifle-rest and left it in the sun to get hot. I also sat a reload on the dashboard of the car and left it there until it was almost too hot to touch. I then fired the hot reload in the hot rifle to see if there was any pressure spike... and there was. Upon opening the bolt there was sticky extraction so I'll be backing this load off a grain and a half. The above might seem a bit extreme but as this rifle will be used for sambar in the Victorian alps, as well as being used in the N.T and hopefully Africa, I want the rifle to be totally dependable in any temperature.
I'm getting over 2200fps now - but I was ever only after 2150fps so I reckon backing off a grain and a half will hopefully get me spot on!

You'll probably never NEED a gun. In fact I hope you never do. BUT IF you do, you will probably need it worse than anything you've ever needed before in your life...