My two brothers and I are looking for a fishing trip. I had originally planned to visit Loreto, Mexico in May and fish out of a super panga for dorado and tuna. Have done this before and am looking for a similar trip. Flights to Loreto aren't working for us since we're only seeing Alaska Air flights and not willing to overnight in LAX and pay double what the price was early this year. I have emails to Loreto in an attempt to learn who else fly there.

Also, my one brother gets sea sick easily so rough water or even getting out of view of the shore isn't an option. I believe that leaves us with either reef fishing or bone fishing.

Worse of all, my brothers are awfully cheap so I don't see us headed out for a day that cost more than $500 total.

Some background: I've fished Cabo and don't like the place, had a great time reef fishing at Ambergris but flights to here are an issue, bone fished Vieques (off Puerto Rico) with poor luck, found great bone fishing at Guanaja but again flights are expensive.

Any ideas?