I have maybe 8-10 M12s. My current grouse gun is a 16 built out of parts. I think about half a dozen guns made contributions to the finished gun. I had a barrel with a potato on the end that I swapped for an old solid rib skeet 1 barrel. I got an unpopulated receiver from a guy from Iowa, I don't remember where the magazine came from. The rest of the metal parts were just picked up here and there over a few years. The stock came from a guy who just happened to have a gorgeous piece of the old Herters wood that was very well figured and a very rich chocolate color. I got a color matching fore arm from a place n Missouri. I am still adjusting it to fit me exactly the way I want.

I have a 1913 16 with a solid rib that's all original. I have a '30s vintage 16 that's beat to hell that will get restored. I have a 40's vintage 16 that's been cobbled together, sand blasted and reblued that I don't have a clue what to do with, but it's tight and shoots well. Whoever did the work understood M-12s.

There's a couple three 12 gauges, one of which I bought with a thumb hole stock just to spare it the indignity of heavng to wear that thing.