Check this out. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...zona_Archery_Spot_and_Stalk#Post10850091

The one gear issue on the hunt was managing the bow, binos, and range finder. I carried the bow by hand not utilizing a sling. This required one hand bino glassing which proved to be very ineffective. The binos were on a standard strap harness with the rangefinder clipped to the harness. This also proved to be a problem when the stalk required hustling to dogleg moving bucks. Jogging while holding the bow with one hand and the binoculars steady on the chest with the other (they bounce bad when you jog) will wear you out quickly. Also, crawling with the bow hand held and the binos dragging the dirt is a problem.

I am thinking that a bino harness/bag that secures tightly to your chest is the first step, with the range finder secured to this system for convenient and stealth ranging. Next is to find a sling system that does not interfere with the bino harness/bag, where the bow is in a position for quick and stealth access and detachment, but also facilitates moving to your back for crawling.

If you do any archery spot and stalk I'd love the hear your system.