I use the Leopold QR's on my Pre 64 M70 in 9.3x62 and so far, when removing and replacing the scope, the zero has been fine when checking sights at my 200 yd zero. Haven't tested it further out.

Now, something I haven't seen here yet is the ADM Recon (American Defense Manuf) ring/mount. https://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/browse/category/mounts/opticmounts/scopemounts/

I shoot tactical PRS matches and when on a budget, I try and get my $2000+ optics do serve on multiple rifles. I've run several tests with my heavy 6.5x47, which is a solid .36 to .5 moa shooter. This mount is a bit out of place on the rifles seen above but the question was asked so..... I have my own private range with plates from 450 yds to 2000 yds. I have a 12" plate at 1k. One day, I decided to see what would happen if I removed the scope/ring/mount and replace it. Five hits, remove and replace, then 5 more hits. A few months I decided to really turn up the acid. Remove and replace between each shot. I hit the plate 4/5 shots. The miss occurred when the wind, at my location was zero, but had picked up to about 1-2 mph further out and I missed it. I only noticed it when the impact was off the right edge of the 12" plate and the impact dust continued to slowly blow to the right. IMO, the trick/technique to any QR type ring/mount, and it's very true with this mount, is to place/replace using the same exact technique each and every time. Here is my heavy 6.5x47 with my 2000 yd range running up the ridges.

[Linked Image]