Taking pictures of my son and his team playing BB is what actually got me into photography and going from a P&S to a DSLR. I'm still a big-time rookie but really do enjoy taking pics and seeing the kid's reactions when you get a good one!

That being said, my main lens is the Canon 2.8 70-200 IS but I was thinking that the new Tamron 150-600 VC might be a good option too. I don't think I can afford to buy one but if you guys think the Tamron would be a good choice for baseball (and hopefully wildlife too), I might sell my Canon 100 Macro to help fund the purchase. I really like taking macro shots but with kids in Jr/Sr High school, I want to get the best pics of them that I can.

Right now I'm shooting a Canon 7D and it's been great but if it would be a better choice for me to upgrade my camera to a 7Dii or 6D instead or go to something totally different like the new Canon 100-400, I'd be very interested to hear your feedback.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!