"Rifle is sighted in with SP at 300 yard zero."

Well, I'm pretty sure it is.... smile I was running a bit short of ammo, not available here, so after the above group (and one caribou at 100-150 yards where the bullet went higher than I wanted), I cranked 4 clicks down elevation, keying off the previous left shift. Did not re-shoot, which makes me a bit nervous. Not a good practice...

Next hunt, bullet went to cross-hair hold (lung-center) at @290 yards on the first caribou, and went to lung center with a line-of-back hold on the second caribou at a ranged 433 yards. Still haven't re-shot for group/poi, tho I now have another box of ammo.

Does that count? smile

Had 6 caribou cold tonight after work at a ranged 271 yards, but I think they were all young bulls, currently not legal until Feb 1. Could not determine for certain sex at that range, as they were all of a size (no calves, either) except one slightly larger. I believe they were 5 19 mo. old, and one a year older.

All were small antlered, but so are cows (legal right now), but I couldn't see penis sheathes on any, nor vulva patches on the two that did turn away. They kept their tails down, and I couldn't be certain, sooooo, I called them bulls. Then they laid down!

I'd seen them first about a mile and a half away, working toward me, wind in my face. Cut the distance in half with the snow machine, and waited behind a small ridge, and they walked right into me, on a small flat off the point. Had a good time watching them for a half hour or so, but couldn't make any of them legal...

Sun was down, 0 degrees with 15-mph wind, and a freezer already full of meat, so I took some pics with my new Canon T5 and telephoto, but without a tripod or stabilizer lens they will likely be blurry. Camera is warming slowly inside a plastic bag now to prevent condensation - be a couple hours before I can check.

A good time, and I don't have to clean anything! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.