I don't recall if I've 'undone' that section of a Bravo or not - though many other pieces/parts. However, I had 'some' practice on the old Enticers which used basically similar rear suspensions. The ease of maintenance involved in those Japanese designs were light years ahead of what John Deere, Scorpion, and Ski-Doo had come up with at that point. ..... I don't think you'll find it too difficult if coastal salt hasn't has its way as it is wont to do.

I reckon $200, local, for a track is reasonable. Make sure you watch for soft spots in those Yamaha tracks - Yokomoto or whoever makes them for them. They use a softer rubber which is okay - that isn't a big deal one way or another so much, especially with the horsepower that a Bravo instills, but.... the rods in those tracks are prone to getting 'soft' and or broken (hence ripped tracks), so you need to pay attention and flex those track edges to see. (Camoplast tracks must have a different resin in their fiberglass rods because they seem much more durable when it comes to broken rods; it's rare.) Even after paying actual shipping costs: $50-75, eBay has provided some good deals on good replacement tracks for our uses. (My wife's old Arctic Cat has a lightly studded Camoplast-made track which has Polaris' nomenclatures on it. I think I got it for $150-160 off from eBay prior to shipping.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.