I know it has been talked about a dozen or more times, but lets do it again!!! LOL
I am upgrading my last two pieces of gear for next hunting season......My tent and Sleeping bag! I just ordered a Western mountaineering puma gws -25 sleeping bag. Now I need to pick a tent.
I want to get a great tent for doing all of my backpack spike camp hunting. I would obviously like to get a great deal on one, but price is not as important to me as comfort, weight and durability. I have a couple tents that are looking pretty good to me. However, Im open to any other tents as well, so PLEASE don't hold back with your experiences......
Some of the ones I am looking at are

Sierra Designs lightning ul2
Big Agnes.....several tents of theirs
Cabelas XPG ul2
Helliberg nallo2
Big Agnes shield 2

I would like to be able to use my tent in the later seasons when snow is on the ground as well as early september archery hunts. I hate to have to carry anything too heavy, also I am a little concerned about condensation getting my new bag damp or wet. I know that a wet (down bag) is worthless.
I have never had a single wall tent design and so I am not sure how good of a choice that is with condensation issues, but I know they are a little better durability and warmth.
So, what say you? Thanks for any and all opinions and experiences.....