Originally Posted by JJHACK
BH63

Please share with me the issues involved with my business here. Anything you have heard or seen printed anyplace.

I'm one of the longest standing members of this site and I cannot recall anything like this?

If you search this forum for my name and look at the folks who have hunted with me, there is glowing reports of success and happiness!

JJ,

I did not state anything specifically about you (or your hunts). I have read many posters complain about PAC hunts that were arranged (or discovered) on this forum. These posts are not hard to find.

I also spoke to a long-time poster F2F, who told of a 24hourcampfire outfitter where he specifically wanted to hunt Buffalo, and he and the PH got run off of a landwowner's property, because, according to the landowner, the outfitter never paid him for the last animals killed on his property. He never did get his buffalo.

I don't honestly remember who the outfitter was in this instance.

I'm sure you have plenty of satisfied customers, and I realize, even outfitter's with the best of intentions, occasionally get skunked or run into un-foreseen circumstances.

I recently read on another forum, where a logistics problem resulted in the clients and staff being without hardly any food for parts of the hunt.

As I recall from the story, on one day, the client got a can of peaches to eat, and the PH got a can of beans. (My guess was that the supplies got stolen by some locals, but because this safari was in a hard-to-reach area, there wasn't time/resources available to replace the missing food.)

BH63

Last edited by BH63; 02/02/16.