I guess my choices would be the Partition first, the Speer second (Somewhat tongue in cheek as I've never shot that bullet. Have used 165 gr. Speer Hot Cores in the .308 though with excellent results) The Sierra would be an extremely close third place. Would almost consider it a tie.
I'm currently trying to work up an elk load in a Winchester M70 Featherweight in 7x57 and it is very accurate with the 140 gr. Nosler Ballistic tip. Mine are the early version that were quite fragile. I understand the newer ones are tougher.
I once owned a Ruger M77 in 7x57. Never could get any bullets under 160 gr. to shoot worth a damn. From 160 up though it was very accurate. I sold it to a friend who wanted it. It was the tang safety version with the red pad. I understand the later version with the black pads are not throated so deeply. My Ruger #1 with red pad had a Wilson barrel with a long, way too long throat and I sent it back to Ruger who replaced the barrel. Good shooter now. Shoots decently with 140 to 150 gr, bullets but is still more accurate with the heavier bullets. I only mention this because I don't know which model of the M77 you have, the tang safety or the MkII.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE