For those that could maybe be interested in details of my efforts today. Sealer was metalux by chem spec, I sprayed it with Iwata LPH400LVX, 1.4 fluid tip. It lays super slick, great sealer.

Base was also metalux, also sprayed with the Iwata LPH400LVX (orange cap). Basically a wet coat followed by a medium coat, it sews into itself really nice, I don't seem to have suffered any mottle. I had LVB (purple cap) ready for a final straightening coat if needed but the LVX handled the ice blue metallic metalux very well.

Clear was SPI universal which is a high solids 1:1, I shot unreduced with Sata Jet 5000RP 1.3.

The Sata was great, very fast gun, lays it real slick. I have very little orange peel to level before buffing, even though I piled on 3 heavy coats.

The SPI clear was ok, I guess I don't quite understand the cult following it has quite yet, I thought it kicked too fast even with slow activator. I've got some die back in a few spots on the roof, no big deal because I am cutting and buffing anyways.

Something clever here.