Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, they are considering such a bill. I hope it passes. Not that I intend to open carry, but why have a mode of carry that gives cops the chance to arrest you?

For all that is Holy TRH, you are as dense as iron wood. If the cops want to arrest you, you will be arrested or shot, resisting arrest with deadly force. You've posted some real doozies over the years. This one has to be in the top three. Give that propeller on your tin-foil beanie a twirl and hope LE never comes after you.
Are you capable of disagreeing without being an ass? The gun owning nation is split on this issue, and there are all kinds of opinions that fall somewhere in the middle. If you have an opinion, and disagree with another, simply make your argument. No need to lower the tone for the entire thread.

The gun owning nation is split? Perhaps you can direct me to where you sourced that statement. I doubt, seriously doubt, that half of the people who own a gun or guns think about being arrested, and further, believe that carrying their firearm legally would end in an arrest.