My last bow I'll ever buy. Been sick for awhile and lost weight and strength. Just couldn't pull back much poundage. Had to trade in my Mathews DXT 70 lbs for a Mission Maniac 60 lbs. Then I couldn't pull back the 60 lbs. I missed one season of bow hunting. Then I started looking for the answer to my problem of being weak. Just to let you know where I was at with sickness I went from a 42" waist down to a 36" waist. My weight went from 225 lbs to 175 lbs.

Here I was shopping at Bass Pro and spotted this Orange and black camo bow. It was a Bear Cruzer. Factory set at 70 lbs with 26" draw. I read the tag which stated : Draw Length 12" to 31" and Draw Weight was 5 lbs to 70 lbs. I'm thinking how the heck could this be possible. It came with an extra set of cams for lower draw and weight. All excessarries where Trophy Ridge. Picture a riser with orange and black camo. the string was a mix of orange and black. Whisker Bisquit was orange and black. I thought it looked pretty neat so I made the purchase. I had the bow counter set it up for what weight I could draw which was 45 lbs. Minimum for NH is 40 lbs. This bow is a perfect starter for a young archer. Start at low weight and draw so as he gets older it can be adjusted further to fit him or her better. I draw this bow back every night and I'm gaining strength. I've also gained some weight so now I'm at 190 lbs. I've even gained mass in my upper torso. I'm on medication for being a Diabetic plus my Diagnosis with Chrons. I think I spelled it right.

It's not a top of the line bow but for a starter bow it's nice enough and shoots quiet. I can't post a picture with this new laptop. I don't have the wire for the USB port for my camera. This is definately a 1 bow fits all.

I forgot to mention that it came with everything. You just need arrows. Trophy Ridge 5 arrow quiver, whisker Bisquit, Stablizer, string loop and wrist band. Be my guest if you have a picture. Post it. Price out the door was $399.99 all set-up and ready to hunt.

Ken

Last edited by firearms44; 03/06/16. Reason: PRICE