Originally Posted by KC
I'm perusing the market for 4-season tents that my grand-son's boy scout troop can buy. I've come across the Slumberjack In-Season 2 tent, which is advertised as a 4-season tent and it has the specs to make one believe that they at least tried to make it a genuine 4-season tent.

The price is real good and much less expensive than other high quality 4-season tents. It's so good in fact that it makes we want to "look a gift horse in the mouth."

Also, over the years I have bought some Slumberjack gear and it wasn't top-of-the-line stuff. It didn't last very long. So I'm skeptical of Slumberjack gear. Also the In-Season 2 has four zippers on the rain-fly and as we all know those zippers can be a weak point.

Is there anyone reading this that owns one of these tents? Has it endured a real barn burner wind storm? How did it do? What's your overall impression of the tent?

KC

Ok, just so I understand this correctly.

Your looking at a 3 season, cheap, heavy tent for the boy scout troop to buy for 4 season camping?

Cheap, four season and barn burner wind storm performance do not go together in the same sentence.