I have two brand new in box unfired firearms for sale. Bought four weeks ago S&W M&P 9c $450.00 OBO haven't filled out warranty card yet. Two toned with brown frame and black slide and all the goodies that come with BNIB one along with receipt from store on what I paid for it time and date stamped.

Also have Ruger 50TH anniversary 10 / 22 $250.00 OBO unfired in box with factory 10 round mag and 25 round magazine. Synthetic stock blued barrel. Comes with one piece rail to mount scope or you can use stock red and green fiber optic sights.

Looking to trade for Ruger American 243, Tikka 243, Weatherby s2, Howa or Rem Model 7 243. Would like to trade S&W M&P for .243 rifle.

10/22 for 22lr pistol, 22lr revolver or 20 gauge email pics to interested parties. No tire kickers please. I would consider a single shot 20 gauge for 10/22 plus either some cash or ammo. Maybe even up if it has red dot. Or a Rem 870 or Mossberg 500 20 gauge.

Would trade both for right .243. Also interested in 1:8 twist Tikka 223 or other fast twist 223. AR15'S or AK's are always welcome as usual. So are 20 gauge o/u shotguns with 26 inch or shorter barrels weighing under 6lbs. Can email pics, for some reason I can't post pics here. I can on other websites, but not this one.

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"