A real bone saw will have teeth shaped like a hack saw but larger. It's made to be self cleaning so meat & chips won't clog it up. They're directional so they only cut in one direction, even in a bow saw. All of the folding saws will be made to cut on the pull stroke.

I've used a Sierra saw with the wood blade to cut antlers off a number of elk. It works ok, as will about any of the folding saws, but a real bone blade would be faster. I think that 95% of the cutting that gets done is on wood so most guys use a wood blade for multipurpose rather than buy or carry 2 saws.
My opinion is that blade length is more important than blade type. A wood blade will get it done but a blade that's too short can be a real PIA. If the tip is pulled inside the skull on every pull, it can greatly increase the cutting time.

I think the OP saw would work fine for a multipurpose saw. It's got good length and is light weight. If you had to do a number of elk, you'd want something different but for 1 or 2 a year, it'll work.

I've had 2 Gerbers with bone blades but with both, the saw handles failed, not the blades. Gerber makes some real junk.

this is a bone blade for a meat bow saw
[Linked Image]

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.