All my big game hunting could be handled nicely by two rifles.

#1 for many years has been a Remington Model 7KS Custom Shop in .350 Remington Magnum. firearms44 found this one for me on GunBroker with a BuyNow of $800.00. It is a joy to hunt with..weighs exactly 7# ready to hunt. I wish it was blackened stainless but from what I have read only two stainless .350s were ever made.

It currently has a 1.75-6 Leupold on board but that will be getting changed to a 2.5-8 with a B&C reticle I recently found.

With bullets from 150 to 250 grains it can be tailored to handle anything from coyote to brown bear. My standard load is the 220 grain Speer HotCore FP at 2600 fps.

[Linked Image]

#2 rifle is a Remington 700 CDL stainless/fluted in .257 Weatherby. It is equipped with a 6-18 Shepherd scope and is just used when the shots are probably going to be long... Gun is .5 MOA accurate. Can be used for everything from long range varmints to elk. One day the wood stock will be changed out to a synthetic...

[Linked Image]

Steel at 3-600 yards...

[Linked Image]

Last rifle would be for smaller game. Would be a .223 and would be torn between a bolt gun and a AR... For hunting I usually prefer a bolt so would probably opt for the Tikka that I traded Mackay Sagebrush for. Stainless with a 1-8 twist and synthetic stock... Doesn't shoot light flatbased bullets at all but starting with 52 grain BTs up to 75s it is a tack driver... It also has a 6-18 Shepherd on board...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Those three would do it for me as far as hunting anything I'll ever hunt goes...

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....