A Massachusetts man and his girlfriend are happy to be alive after allegedly being ambushed by a group of four illegal immigrants during an evening walk last week.

The incident reportedly began after a man approached the couple and offered them beer. Moments later, three more men showed up and it became clear that they were in immediate danger.

One of the men reportedly took out a condom and gestured at the woman as another allegedly grabbed her by the hood of her sweatshirt and began dragging her away, while the largest man out of the group detained her boyfriend, according to police.

The woman was allegedly raped while her boyfriend was beaten and threatened with death.

The boyfriend was somehow able fight off his attackers and to force his way into the barricaded apartment. Police said the boyfriend was already calling 911 when two of the men left his girlfriend to try to subdue him.

One of the suspects allegedly head-butted the boyfriend several times before grabbing a large chef’s knife and attempting to slash him, but was stopped by one of his accomplices, police said.

That’s when the boyfriend smashed the knife-wielder with a beer bottle, police said. He then ran to the bed where his girlfriend was held down and helped her escape.

“After we got out, we got down to the street and she was screaming, ‘Police! Police!’ and I was like, ‘Don’t stop, just keep running,’” he told the Herald. Police arrived shortly after and arrested all four suspects, also retrieving the boyfriend’s missing cellphone and clothing the woman told them the alleged attackers wore in the apartment where two of the suspects live.

Illigal Immigrants rape woman

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson